Sunday, November 29, 2009

Movie time



My girls and I went to see the second installment of the Twilight Saga: New Moon. I've got to admit I rather liked the movie. In fact, I think I may have liked it more than the first film. It's an interesting experience going to the movies on a premiere day because most of the cinema are die hard fans. In our packed theatre there were only 8 males and I'm sure they were dragged along by their female companions. So because it was mostly women in the theatre the movie stirred up some rather funny reactions... lots of 'ooooohhh' s and 'aaaaaaahhhhhhh' s whenever Jacob or Edward came on the screen. A fun night all up.

The funniest part of the night was when, upon exiting the cinema, we stumbled upon a poster for the upcoming Disney movie 'The Princess and the Frog'. We were filled with shock and awe when we discovered that our very lovely friend Danielle looks exactly like the Princess! Well don't you think she does??

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com