Sunday, November 29, 2009

Graduation

Here are some lovely happy snaps from my graduation. It was such a good night filled with final music and choir items, awards and of course the actual graduation itself.



{Gown and sash}


{The graduating Class of 2009}




{Final cert III Music performance - I Surrender All}

{Proud parents}




{Best of friends all through high school - Jessica, Marina and I}


{The family}





{Mayana}





{The winners of the Peter Slipper Contribution to the Performing Arts Award -Rhett and I}



{All my awards}



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on graduating, and best of luck w/ your next step in life!


Michelle,
Graduation Stoles

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and by the way, you look stunning, even in your graduating robe. Comments said!! Love Mama.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com