Sunday, November 29, 2009

Beach Trip

On the final Thursday of school my grade took a trip to the beach where we: went for walks, swam if we so desired (I did not) and just soaked up each others company for the last time. We started the day off with our Year 12 chapel, a chance for us to say goodbye to the grades 7-11. This is was an insanely fun hour filled with songs, the boys dancing to Beyonce's 'Single Ladies', and teacher thank you's. Then it was off to the beach. I have been so blessed to be a part of a year group like mine was. We just have so much fun together and all get on really well. I'm going to miss them.



{Year 12 chapel - my last ever performance at school 'Hit the Road Jack'}


{My best friend - Rhett}


{The girls - Marina, Danielle, Tayla and I}

{A nice wet hug with Chris}



{Dean - my formal partner}




{Danielle}


{The other Danielle}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty sure every photo you've ever posted of me on this bloody blog is hideous D:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com