Monday, October 19, 2009

driving miss daisy

car

I’m a learner driver. Have been for oh about 14 months now. Unfortunately I’m not too fussed on the whole being in control of a car thing. I don’t really know what my problem is. I mean, I know that the ability to drive is ultimately for my benefit. But for some reason I have no motivation to get my P’s. I realise that next year when I need to get myself around I will totally regret my slackness but for now, I am quite content to sit back and let someone else do the driving.

To make matters worse, 3 people I know have died in car accidents this year. One of them was a guy I went to school with – it only happened this weekend. It’s really not helping me or giving me the desire to drive. At all.

I should probably get over it, suck it up and get on with it. And I will. I swear I will. Just in my own time.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com