Saturday, May 29, 2010

Easterfest

I’m taking you back because its been awhile.

As is tradition in this family, we headed off to Easterfest. Best time of the year. It was our tenth year attending and it was as good as ever. Can’t wait for next year!

The best part was probably me sponsoring a child. His name is Israel and he is adorable! I'll scan his picture onto the computer and show you all sometime.

A few pictures for you… not in order of days. Just some favourites.

IMGP2162

Jordan and Mel.

IMGP2163

Mama and Papa.

IMGP2215

New Empire <3

IMGP2275

Superchick!

IMGP2385

Spacifix. They’re waaaay cool.

IMGP2414

My lovely niece and I.

IMGP2429

In the mosh pit with Hannah.

IMGP2432

Trying to take a picture of Playjerise. And this guy thought I was taking a picture of him. Hence his face. I laugh every time I look at it.

IMGP2448

Bethanie and Lachlan.

IMGP2495

Newsboys. Or DC Talk. Depending on which way you look at it.

IMGP2528

A very small part of the crowd.

IMGP2636

Kayla, myself and Meaghan. Just as the night is about to begin.

IMGP2654

Hannah and I.

IMGP2405

Zoey, Pete and Mama.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We always have such a great time. The photos prove it every year. All 10 of them!!! xxooMama

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com