Saturday, May 29, 2010

Brisbane Trip.

I’d been missing some of my school friends and decided we all needed to have a catch up. One of my lovely friends (Danielle) moved to Goldie at the beginning of the year and I hadn’t seen her since then. So we decided to jump on some trains and meet in the middle.

Brisbane.

Marina, Danielle and I got on the train at 7am (commitment no?) and met Danielle in the city. It was such a lovely day. We shopped til we dropped (literally) ate so much food and just caught up. We have another get in the planning stages.

Some pictures…

IMG_2422

Just arrived at Brisbane train station.

IMG_2429

First stop – breakfast. We walked over to South Bank and went to this cute cafe with the loveliest staff of all time. So much fun.

 IMG_2433

You know in suddenly 30 how they go on about Razzles? Well we found them. ‘They’re both a candy and a gum’ and they are fairly gross but we felt cool.

 IMG_2434

Our first purchase. Cute skirts from the markets. only $10. what a bargain!

IMG_2436

Shopping got a little much for Danielle.

 IMG_2441

Soaking up each others company. That's the worst thing about not going to school anymore - not seeing everyone.

 IMG_2444

I bought some sunnies to match the girls.

 IMG_2450

We had crepes for lunch.

 IMG_2458

And then after a little more shopping we went to Starbucks.

 IMG_2461

Just before we left to go home again. Me with all my shopping.

It was such a lovely day and I can’t wait for the next one. I love my girls.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com