Monday, April 18, 2011

Point & Shoot

I figured, since my lovely cousin Louise from Sunny+Scout  is now the host of Point & Shoot, it’s about time I played along.

photo1

We spent the weekend celebrating my oldest sister's birthday. The original plan was to go to Woodgate and spend the day at the beach in the sun. But good ol’ mother nature had other plans and as it was raining quite heavily when we got there we decided to pop on over to Bundaberg and visit the Bundaberg Rum Distillery. Unfortunately we got there about half an hour too late to take the tour but one lovely staff member let us partake in the tasting section of the tour for free!

My sisters and I had a taste of an oh so lovely chocolate rum liquor. And then my oh so lovely father bought a bottle for us to share.

Oh and I didn’t do a single bit of uni work the entire weekend!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com